There was a pic posted of a partial of the codex cover... It looked awesome but the mods on Warseer nuked the whole thread and it's all gone now.
This from Commisar Mercs on Warseer:
Re: Tyranid Rumor thread?
Yeah I missed a lot last night too.
Here are a couple of tidbits I found this morning (THESE ARE RUMORS NOT CONFIRMED)
1. Synapse gives eternal warrior
2. Gargoyles are troops.
3. Trygons (primes), Carnifex, Hive Tyrant, Tyrannofex, Venomthropes have significant point decreases
4. Zoanthropes come with Psychic Scream, and warp blast as standard
5. Brain leach devourers no longer strength 6
6. The Crone has a massive vector strike
7. Tervigon, Warriors, gene stealers have significant price increases
8. No Doom, Parasite, Spore pod.
9. The big cannon bug has two different firing modes, one being a D3 Large Blast and one being multiple high strength, low AP shooting attacks.
10. Hungry eyes bug has the ability to magna grapple vehicles and enemy troops.
Primaris: Dominion, blessing, +6" synapse range for the caster
Catalyst - FnP for caster and unit, and another unit in 12"
the Horror - Broodlord have this power
5. Psychic Scream - 1 charge, nova 6", each target takes 2d6+2 minus its Ld wounds without covers and armors
6. Warp Blast - 2charges, witchfire, unchanged
Will have access to BRB powers.
Last edited by Commissar Merces; 11-12-2013 at 14:56.
Interesting stuff if true...
Edit: that codex cover partial is viewable at Dakka Dakka... Can anyone grab it before it's gone too?
Edit Edit: Gargoyle bit about being troops is now stated as incorrect / false.