[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Warpshadow.com • View topic - Warpshadow Competition 6 - Swarm Diversity

Warpshadow.com

An unofficial discussion board dedicated to the Tyranids of Warhammer 40,000 (tm Games Workshop)
It is currently Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Warpshadow Competition 6 - Swarm Diversity
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:38 pm 
The Red Terror

Post subject: Re: Warpshadow Competition 5 - Swarm Diversity
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:46 pm 
Biotitan

So with the model evolutions, does it have to be an extremely drastic change or maybe a slight evolutionary look? This contest would get me cracking at my devilgaunt brood. I wanted to make devilgaunts look different from their lesser kin, because they have more dakka!

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:49 pm 
The Red Terror

Just a slight change is fine. If you want to do Rupture cannon style devilgaunts by all means.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:31 pm 
Monstrosity

This was well timed... I just finished some Warmachine mini's and wanted to do something Niddy!

Was talking to Vonny who said Hormags, but if I'm converting then I think I'll leave the Hormags standard and make myself some Shrike action.

Pteroshrikes... At least that's what I'm going for.
Ordered some Bio Swords from Oni cos you just gotta have Boneswords!

NOW, where did I leave my Greenstuff?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:52 am 
Broodling

This makes me happy i never assembled my christmas gifts. Can this also be Ygmryl stealers??????

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:43 pm 
Medium One

I really want to do this, I'm finishing up some hormagaunts so why not make them special?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:34 pm 
Hive Tyrant

I Think with one spring course done and with the other one half done I think I'll have time for it, and hopefuly my ideas work out, all I can say it'll be Termagaunts one way or another.

Termagant: A stock character, replaceable.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:40 pm 
Biotitan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:06 am 
Screamer Killer

Question:

I've already got one shrike partially completed, and this could be motivation to flesh out the brood. That being said, as I've already posted some shots of that shrike, is it disqualified?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:12 am 
The Red Terror

Since you and a few others have voiced their disinterest in that rule I've modified it in a way that still prevents what I was originally objecting against.

Models that are finished (i.e. completely painted/converted and have been posted on the internet) are not allowed to be submitted. In other words only models that have been previously started but unfinished are allowed to be entered.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:25 am 
Big One

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:59 am 
Hatchling

Ooh.. I have an idea.

-{Genestealers + kevin bacon = ?}-

Hate to be a pain, but my sister will kill me if you don't watch this:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:07 am 
The Red Terror

Genestealers with the ability to absord energy??

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:17 am 
Hatchling

Nope, blind, heat seeking, and all jaws and legs. Shriekers!

(Yeah, I'd forgotten Kevin wasn't in tremors 2, guess it's time to watch them again :D )

Hate to be a pain, but my sister will kill me if you don't watch this:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:06 am 
The Red Terror

Oh right, when Kevin Bacon was still a baby :3

I was refering to his role in X-men: First Class :lol:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next