[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Warpshadow.com • View topic - What would you like to see as the next WS competition?

Warpshadow.com

An unofficial discussion board dedicated to the Tyranids of Warhammer 40,000 (tm Games Workshop)
It is currently Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: What would you like to see as the next WS competition?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:49 pm 
Hormagaunt

Well I think it is easier to eat jello than a steak so maybe something that softens it up for the tippers when they get there in order to speed up the gathering process

Definition:
Hormagaunt-(hör-mā-gaw-nt) see Awesom-sauce

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:37 am 
Medium One

Torrisbullba has the right idea; Tippers!

A creature simillar to Rippers, but not quite. Instead, they are Tippers!

I know it's just a typo, I'm just poking fun. :D

A bug that softens the prey... Pretty much all MCs turn enemies to mush. And indeed the Pyrovore does something of the sort.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:11 am 
Hormagaunt

There we go it has been decided by Ianuchu and myself that the name of the next model will be a tipper problem solved (b~_^)b

Definition:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:17 am 
Medium One

I just read you signature, and I approve. (b~_^)b

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:25 pm 
Hormagaunt

Thank you

Definition:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:27 am 
Medium One

Saw a great typo on ebay today, someone is auctioning a Tyranid Hive Tyrant, but in the description it is a "Tyranid Jive Tyrant". Modeling possibilities are endless... :lol:

Last edited by timdp on Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:38 am 
Hormagaunt

Whenever I see a typo, I will automatically look down at my keyboard to see if the letter was close to the letter that would make sense I don't know why, but I just do

PS- I do not do this with my own statements, as can be seen by the "tippers" post

Definition:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:10 am 
Medium One

Jive tyrant?

with less than a minute of research I found 4 relatively significant meaning of the word Jiva:
1. An 80's ballroom dance stile
2. an Afro-American dialect
3. JIVE (Joint Institute for VLBI (Very Long Baseline Interferometry) in Europe)
4. In Hinduism, the word Jiva can describe a creature above mortality, who can continue to live even after the destruction of it's physical form. A Jiva is a being whose nature is on a higher spiritual lane, and who can create a new body after the loos of the old one. This new container for the Jiva's soul will have a shape and size dependent on the preferences, necesities and Karma of the Jiva.

So a Jive tyrant would be like a Hive tyrant, but with a far slimmer and lighter build with which to dance across the battlefield.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:26 am 
Hormagaunt

I think the eldar have dibs on that particular form of combat

But if the hive ate some elder I guess we could take those attributes

PS- yes I am saying the elder dance around like little pansies on the battlefield (no offense to people that play eldar)

Definition:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:57 am 
Big One

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:07 pm 
Hormagaunt

I like this but small technicality it gives the unit synapse then thre is no need for IB

PS- I'm pretty sure you were joking but not 100%

Definition:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:42 am 
Medium One

Well, I whanted to leave the Jiva Tyrant idea to someone with more time who could come up with something really cool.
I'm glad I did, :D Jiva Tyrants all the way!

'Batlefield' in eldar language = 'Ballroom'

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:08 am 
Biotitan

CoolMiniOrNot Gallery:

5th Dimension Blog:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:09 am 
Hormagaunt

Getting back on topic, I think that the next competition should be a fiction challenge.

Definition:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:27 am 
Medium One

I'm in.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next