Warpshadow.com

An unofficial discussion board dedicated to the Tyranids of Warhammer 40,000 (tm Games Workshop)
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Zooey/Lictor Giveaway
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:00 am 
Biomass

The last thing I want to do with my first post here is become a pariah, so please mods, feel free to move or delete this if it is misplaced or forbidden.

Hello, everyone, I am zeronyne, a longtime lurker but new registrant here. I wanted to let you know about a "contest" that I am conducting as part of the Super Blog Chain Giveaway, an initiative designed to promote awareness of 40k blogs and foster a sense of community among those blogs and the community at large. As I endeavor to complete my small army of Nids, I thought I'd give Tyranid players some love by giving away a brand new Zoeanthrope and a brand new Lictor, both still in blister, + free shipping.

There are some rules that need to be followed...you have to be willing to give something away yourself, and you do need to have an active blog to be considered. All the fine print is here:

http://hivezero.blogspot.com/2010/05/su ... eaway.html

I invite you too look around my blog, you might find it amusing. If you don't want to do that, however, the link above is a specific post page, so you could be in and out without ever seeing the rest of the site, and that's fine, too.

Thanks for continuing this great community. As I said, I've been a longtime lurker, and the specific information available here is staggering. I hope to contribute some of my own experiences as well.

Post subject: Re: Zooey/Lictor Giveaway
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:20 am 
The Red Terror

I'm okay with you promoting tis here.

You might want to get into contact with Bell of Lost Souls as well if you can.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:14 am 
Biomass

Thank you very much! And I've posted on BoLS. Thanks again.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:45 pm 
Biomass

Just wanted to mention that of the three entries to date, two are not really qualified as they do not meet the initial criteria to enter. So if you are a Nid player and you maintain a decent blog, you have a very good chance of winning at the moment. I don't want to belabor the point, so I won't post in this thread again. Thanks everyone!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:21 pm 
Biomass

One last reminder...tomorrow is the day a free Lictor and Zooey are being given away! Rules and Regs in the above link! Very few entries...good chance of winning!

Thanks