Warpshadow.com

An unofficial discussion board dedicated to the Tyranids of Warhammer 40,000 (tm Games Workshop)
It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Warp Flare League: Game 2, Warp Portals
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:50 pm 
Harpy

NOTE: As previous, I will add the pictures as I get time to upload them from my phone, definitely by the weekend. Until then, enjoy the pretty pictures in your head.

SCENARIO: WARP PORTALS
Overall, a combination of modified Capture and Control and center objective, but cumulative per turn instead of all-or-nothing at the end.

Deployment: Spearhead. One objective in the board center, one objective in each of the *empty* table-quarters (so no one starts closer than 18" to any objective). In addition, a 5" Warp Dervish (Blast marker) and two 3" Warp Dervishes start on top of the center objective and the two corner objectives, respectively. More rules on them below.

Objectives: NOTE: for both of these objectives, there is no such thing as "contesting"; only scoring units are considered for determining who holds the objectives.
* Primary (15 league points): at the end of each game turn, the player with the most scoring units within 6" of the center objective marker gets 1 "center objective" point. The player with the most "Center objective" points at the end of the game wins the Primary objective.
* Secondary (10 league points): at the end of each game turn, the player with the most scoring units within 6" of either corner objective gets 1 "corner objective" point. The player with the most "corner objective" points at the end of the game wins the Secondary objective. Note that both corners are the same objective; if one player has a scoring unit on one corner and the other player has one scoring unit on the other corner, the overall "corner" objective is tied and no one gets a point that turn.

Special Rules:
* Daemonic Portals: The Warp Dervishes can be used to deploy Daemons in Reserve. If they choose to do so, roll the scatter die; on a HIT, the Deamon player may walk them onto the board from the edge of the desired Warp Dervish; otherwise, they walk on from a random Warp Dervish.

Warp Dervish: the meat of this scenario. Warp Dervishes are large or regular blast marker sized. At the beginning of each player turn, roll 1d6" scatter (always follows the arrow, no HITs) for each Dervish on the board.
[Open in new window]

Each unit that the Dervish moves over gets hit once at S7 AP- for each model the marker touches as it moves, hitting Side armor on vehicles. Vehicles are also spun around to a random direction.

After the dervishes finish moving, all models underneath are moved to get out of the way (like a tank shock). NOTE: we completely missed this part of the rule until the middle of Turn 6; we just left the models under the marker and hit them again the following player turn if they hadn't moved or died. This had some effect on the game, but we played it consistently though so it was fair to both players.

The Warp Dervishes are impassible terrain to non-vehicles. Vehicles can attempt to move through them, and will succeed on a 3+ (4+ for skimmers). If they succeed, they just take the S7 AP- hit and finish their move. If they fail, they take the hit *and* the vehicle moves in a random direction from the Warp Dervish, ramming/tank shocking anything they come into contact with (including friendly units).

A Dervish is Born: each time a psychic test is failed, the player that failed the test rolls on the following table (+1 if the fail also involved Perils of the Warp):
1-2: nothing additional happens
3-5: Add one 3" Warp Dervish on a random corner objective
6: Add one 5" Warp Dervish on the center objective
7: Add one 3" Warp Dervish on the offending Psyker's head

COMBATANTS: TYRANIDS VS. BLOOD ANGELS
Warp Flare League permits one psyker model from any codex as an Ally (marked with '*')

TYRANIDS (me)
HQ - Hive Tyrant: STC, LW/BnSw, OA, hive commander, paroxysm, life leech. 2x Tyrant Guard: LW
HQ - *Farseer: stones, RoWard, RoWitness, singing spear, guide, doom, fortune
EL - The Deathleaper
EL - 2x Hive Guard
EL - 2x Hive Guard
TR - Tervigon: AG, TS, catalyst
TR - 30x Devgaunts
TR - 4x Warriors: LW/BnSw, TS
HS - Tyrannofex: rupture cannon

Incidentally, here is the official "origin story" for the allied Farseer in my army. Also, here is his picture:
[Open in new window]

BLOOD ANGELS (my esteemed opponent; incidentally, he is a frustrated former Nid player who got tired of the suffering and shifted over to Blood Angels; this did not work in my favor during the game as he was familiar with all of the standard Nid tricks, but it did lend some credence to his list advice after the game)
HQ - Commander Dante
HQ - Librarian: sanguine sword, unleash rage
EL - *The Doom of Malan'Tai (in the Storm Raven)
EL - Chaplain: melta bombs, infernus pistol
EL - 2x Sanguinary Priests: jump packs, power weapons (one joined to Assault Marines, one to the Dante-star)
TR - 5x Sanguinary Guard: 2x infernus pistols (joined by Dante, Librarian, and Chaplain)
TR - 5x Sanguinary Guard: 2x power fist
TR - 10x Assault Marines: jump packs, 2x meltagun, sergeant w/ thunder hammer
TR - 5x Scouts: sniper rifles, camo cloaks
FA - Land Speeder: multi-melta, heavy flamer
HS - Storm Raven: 4x bloodstrike missiles, TL multi-melta, TL plasma cannon, hurricane bolter sponsons

THE BOARD
Mostly ruins. No exotic properties (other than the Warp Dervishes), and no dangerous terrain. We agreed that units with their base overlapping the base of a terrain piece would get a cover save (to make adjudication easy).
[Open in new window]

THE ROLL-OFF / DEPLOYMENT
I won the roll off and chose to deploy and go first. I castled in the southeast corner in a ruined building, with the devgaunt blob extended as far the west as they could go and stay in the table quarter. The Deathleaper and warrior brood stayed in Reserve, with the warriors outflanking (hive commander).
[Open in new window]

[Open in new window]

//946//

The blood angels reserved nearly everything for deepstrike, only deploying the storm raven and the land-speeder pressed as far forward toward the center as possible, and infiltrating the scouts in the building right next to the southwest corner objective.
[Open in new window]

[Open in new window]

He attempted to seize the initiative, but did not.

Narrative Note: I'm not going narrative on this one; interest of time/effort, and the fact that the Farseer wept openly when I asked him what he thought of the battle [SPOILER].

TURN ONE: TYRANIDS
The devgaunt blob stretched to the west and north, moving up to get into the forst and leave the majority in cover. Everything else shuffled around in the ruin to stay clear of the storm raven + doom. The guided rupturefex failed to do anything to the storm raven (one miss, one '1' on armor penetration, even with Guide).
[Open in new window]

TURN ONE: BLOOD ANGELS
Storm raven and land speeder turbo-boosted through the center of the board and as close to my force as possible. The storm raven was just close enough to the devgaunts for the Doom to drain them (2 dead). The machine spirit shot from the plasma cannon does no damage through the cover saves.
[Open in new window]

***SCORING: BA scouts are in scoring position on the SW corner objective, so they get 1 corner objective point.

TURN TWO: TYRANIDS
The Deathleaper hangs out in reserve, but the Warriors move on, rolling for the west board edge; they move into the ruin where the scouts are hanging out, taking some shots with no effect.
[Open in new window]

[Open in new window]

The devgaunts move to try to get out of 6" of the storm raven, narrowly failing (wedged between the board edge and the outstretched wing), but they do extend forward as far as they can between the Raven aura and the land speeder, trying to close the center objective. They lose another couple gaunts to the Drain.

Although the rupturefex again fails to do anything to the storm raven, one of the hive guard broods gets a lucky impaler shot that blows it up (1" radius, no gaunts hurt). The Doom falls down into the crater, now with W9, and immediately takes a Guided salvo from the devgaunts, dying after about 30 warp field saves (I had originally planned to shoot all the heavy fire at the Raven to keep it from moving and the gaunts at the land speeder; when the Raven exploded I changed plans). The tervigon stingers the land speeder, ripping off the heavy flamer.
[Open in new window]

[Open in new window]

[Open in new window]

Overall, seemingly a good turn for inflicting damage, although I'm still very far from any of the objectives.

TURN TWO: BLOOD ANGELS
The Dante-star arrives from reserve, deepstriking in the open near the warriors in the southwest, unloading their infernus pistols and angelus bolters into the warriors; one dies, and one more takes a wound (I was pretty lucky actually). The scouts unload their sniper rifles as well, but don't do anything.
[Open in new window]

[Open in new window]

Meanwhile, in the east the injured land speeder retreats (safely) into a nearby ruin.
[Open in new window]

***SCORING: same as before, so my opponent gets another corner objective point (2 total).

TURN THREE: TYRANIDS
The Deathleaper arrives and drops just outside the wall of the southwest building, out of LOS of the Dante unit or the scout snipers (I'm thinking that his Difficult Terrain nerf may save the Warriors from a charge by the Sanguinary Guard). The Warriors run directly away from Dante as well, forming up next to the Deathleaper on the south side of the ruin.
[Open in new window]

[Open in new window]

In the center, the entire army lunges forward towards the center of the board, and the tervigon spawns a mid-sized unit of gaunts behind the devgaunts. The T-fex and the hive guard fire at the land speeder in cover, blowing off the multi-melta, while the rest of the army runs. The speeder is now completely disarmed, and since there is no "contesting" in this scenario, it is essentially out of the fight.
[Open in new window]

[Open in new window]

TURN THREE: BLOOD ANGELS
Dante and co jump around the ruin, with just Dante landing in difficult terrain to be 1" from the lead warrior (to negate the possibility of failing the charger). Their gunnery takes out two of the three warriors even after they go to ground (failed 2 of 3 cover saves at 3+ against the infernus pistols). They charge, rolling a '1' for charge distance; this means that Dante makes it, but the rest of the unit can't (and they can't claim to be in the engagement zone because Dante is an IC and not a member of the unit in CC). With the lashwhips, the warrior goes first, whiffs two of his three attacks, and the last one is saved with Dante's Iron Halo. The warrior is subsequently smashed into a bloody pulp with the Axe Mortalis, and the unit consolidates away from the ruin and towards the center of the board, leaving the scouts to deal with the deathleaper.
[Open in new window]

[Open in new window]

[Open in new window]

On the opposite corner of the board, the other Sanguinary Guard squad deepstrikes next to the northeast objective, using their Run move to spread out a bit. The Assault squad also drops in next to the center objective, out of pistol range of my gaunts.
[Open in new window]

[Open in new window]

***SCORING: the scouts and sanguinary guard are both on the corner objectives, so he definitely gets that point again (3 total), and the assault squad next to the center objective gives him the first center objective point.

TURN FOUR: TYRANIDS
The tervigon spawns another small unit and the whole line of gaunts runs diagonally towards the board center, skirting around the Warp Dervish; the hive guard broods and the T-fex push that direction as well. The tyrant, farseer, and guards run due north to try to assault the sanguinary guard; shooting from the T-fex and hive guard kill on of them (bad decision on my part), putting the Tyrant just out of 6". The devgaunts do somewhat better, killing three of the assault marines (including one of the melta gunners); they do not break morale.
[Open in new window]

[Open in new window]

[Open in new window]

The deathleaper opts to stay on the board in an attempt to wipe out the scouts. My plan at the time was that he could kill/break them, forcing the Dante-squad to either come back to kill him and occupy the corner objective or leave it to help with the center (with risk to the sanguinary squad in the northwest as well from the tyrant). The lictor shoots flesh hooks (one scout down), charges (three more), the sergeant whiffs his return attacks and then dies of ATSKNF/No Retreat.

TURN FOUR: BLOOD ANGELS
The large Warp Dervish decides to run right over the middle of my devgaunts, killing half a dozen. The assault squad spreads out a bit, firing a pistol salvo at the devgaunts and killing the rest of the brood.
[Open in new window]

In the southwest, Dante's squad jumps back toward the Deathleaper, forming a circle around the ruin. They fire, he goes to ground, then fails a 2+ cover save to an infernus pistol and goes pop.
[Open in new window]

The northeast sanguinary squad jumps down towards the center, leaving the tyrant and farseer alone and far away from anything.
[Open in new window]

***SCORING: with Dante's squad in the southwest, the Blood Angels get their 4th corner objective point. They also hold the center objective with the assault squad (my devgaunts are just outside of 6"), getting their 2nd center objective point.

>>>NOTE: Although I wasn't completely aware of it at the time, I lost the game at the end of Turn 4. Since the Blood Angels had 4 corner objective points, there is no way I could get that objective even in a 7-turn game, and my nearest scoring unit was at least 2 turns away from the flag.

My center force had some scoring units (2 spawn broods + tervigon), but they would have to fight through the assault marines and the sanguinary guard to get within 6" of the center objective, and the Warp Dervish was right in the middle ready to cause massive gaunt casualties (and at S7, it is negating my Catalyst T3 FNP but not the blood angels' blood chalice T4 FNP).

Since he's already up 2 center objective points, I have to HOLD the center objective (i.e. have more scoring units within 6") for turn 5 and 6 just to tie, and until turn 7 to win.

Meanwhile, since he knows he has the corner objective locked up, Dante and company are free to fly to the center of the board and cause havoc.

TURN FIVE: TYRANIDS
The tervigon spawns another mid-sized brood (her last, with doubles), and the entire center shoots the assault marines (doomed, 3 die, pass morale test) and the sanguinary guard (no casualties), after which the gaunt broods and the tervigon charge. Both gaunt units take heavy casualties, but two of the sanguinary guard fall as well as the assault marines' priest (!).
[Open in new window]

TURN FIVE: BLOOD ANGELS
Dante's squad jumps toward the board center, ending up outside scoring range of the center objective.

The Warp Dervish, having a 50% chance of going off in a "safe" direction, instead decides to drive over the middle of the close combat, slaughtering several more gaunts and landing squarely on the tervigon. The assault marines eviscerate the remaining four termagants, consolidating into a line to block access to the center objective. In the ongoing duel between the sanguinary guard and the tervigon/gaunts, the gaunts are reduced to a handfull while another guard falls (leaving just one with a powerfist in contact with the tervigon).
[Open in new window]

***SCORING: the Blood Angels are sitting on 4 corner objective points, so they have already won this objective. They have the assault marines and sanguinary guard within 6" of the center, and I have none, giving him his 3rd center objective point (the gaunts and tervigon are locked in close combat with the lone remaining sang guard, just out of scoring range).

TURN SIX: TYRANIDS
Close combat continues between the last few gaunts, the tervigon, and the lone sanguinary guard, while the last small brood of spawns runs up around the back of the close combat, unable to get far enough around them to get within scoring range; the T-fex moves up into the central ruin as well to take some pot shots at the assault marines (no effect at all, as usual). The gaunts and tervigon are unable to kill the last sanguinary guard, and the tyrant brood is still unable to get close enough to assault.

At this point I concede; there is no way for me to even score any objective points until (earliest) Turn 7, and that is far too late to be of any use at all. Otherwise, my only option is to win by wipe-out, and having a foot army chase down and kill a deathstar squad with jump packs in one turn is just not going to happen.

LESSONS LEARNED
First, I'll go through the units one by one...

* Tyrant: I used him poorly, allowing him to get led away from the rest of the swarm by the jump pack units; therefore, his OA buff and CC abilities were totally wasted. The STC was basically useless; missed once, and after that too risky to use due to the close proximity of friendly troops. Again, his lack of mobility was a big problem. Next game, he's losing the guards, getting wings, and changing back to devourers (possibly two sets). Mainly, I need to keep in mind that (especially with OA), the Tyrant is a brood support unit and needs to stay in the middle of the brood; other units can do the remote tasks.

* Farseer: as good as he could be with me walking him in the wrong direction for half the game (so he couldn't put his blessings on the right units). I'll keep him the same, but with the Tyrant flying off he'll be attached to a different unit.

* The Deathleaper: not worth the points. The Ld nerf just isn't enough to be worthwhile; he's too expensive to leave off the board for just the Ld nerf and too fragile to leave on the board and get involved. I think I'll just rely on the Runes and Shadow in future games, which will free up an EL slot for something else.

* Hive Guard: did quite well, both downing the storm raven and land-speeder (very lucky on the first) and also forcing enough saves and ignoring FNP on T4 models to kill a couple of the extremely expensive sanguinary guard.

* Warriors: too slow, and too vulnerable. As my opponent pointed out, all armies have plenty of S8 AP3 or better due to the need to take out Rhinos and other transports; any given army will have a great supply of meltas, krak missiles, and power fists by metagame necessity. These items are also perfect for annihilating warriors. If I keep this brood at all, they'll get demoted to objective holder, lose their cool weapons, and get a barbed strangler.

* Devgaunts: still liking these guys, although I need to do better at protecting them. Killing the Doom in Turn 2 was absolutely necessary, and they were just the right amount of firepower to do it. Reducing to 20 and putting in a pod would do wonders for improving their mobility, but reduce my ability to buff them and keep them in synapse. Not sure if that's the right answer or not. What I really need to do, I think, is stop being afraid and deploy them forward with an assault/cover screen in front, which means I need some basic termagants, horms, or gargoyles in the list.

* Tervigon: spawns and buffs were useful, but I need to deploy her farther forward and not be afraid of taking a wound or two.

* Tyrannofex: never never never never again will I take a rupture cannon. I've said this before, but the ability to get Guide seduced me to the dark side again. Did not work, now for two games in a row. If I keep the T-Fex, it'll be with the acid spray and deployed all the way to the front to hammer through objectives and hose down infantry and vehicles with auto-hit weapons. Alternately, losing him to free up a bunch of points for other things (Trygon Prime, some biovores, etc).

On the whole, I would have been able to put more pressure on the center and get to the center objective by turn 4-5 with the assistance of the hive tyrant if he had stayed focused. Whether that would have been enough to grab that objective is questionable. Taking out the Storm Raven / Doom on Turn 2 was a matter of pure luck, and just running forward was not really an option until it got taken out.

What really would have helped the most is to have faster troops; moving 12" per move instead of 6" would have made the difference between being near the objective waiting for the assault marines and moving towards the objective through the assault marines.

The ability to deploy troops directly into the objective would also have been very be helpful; that means genestealers or mycetic spores.

Post subject: Re: Warp Flare League: Game 2, Warp Portals
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:18 pm 
Big One

Aaaagh. Not your best showing from the sounds of it. You were up against a highly mobile, resilient opponent who knew 'Nids like the back of his hand. Not a good combination. But to be fair, you put up a good fight in terms of dealing out punishment; just weren't properly set to take the objectives.

I agree with you on dropping Deathleaper and swapping weapons on the 'Fex. What good is a six-wound, T6, AS2 beast if he's shuffling about at the back of the line shooting poorly. Get him out front charging the enemy. Make him a bullet shield so he'll at least pay for some of his points. Let him tie up your opponent's vehicles or walkers. What do you care if he dies in turn three or four if he actually does some killing along the way or protects your scoring units and/or Tyrant. He isn't worth anything alive and useless at the back of the pack, and he'll never be a scoring unit. Better the enemy pours fire into him and earns one kill point than takes out 2-3 other units with the same amount of shells.

I'm not so sure about making your Tyrant a Flyrant. The reason I say that is this: wings are for either getting into the mix quickly, which means you need shrikes and gargoyles which means you're committing your Flyrant to close combat, or cruising around the backfield lending support; neither of which is what I think you want her to do. You want her at the center of your force, buffing units and positioning for counter charge or objective crushing. It sounds like the problem is more about deployment and utilization than it is biomorphs. One thing to consider is using the 'Fex as mobile cover and charging forward with it out in front, a 'gant screen leading the way. Keep the tyrant guard in case you need to split off from the main force and either block a charging enemy unit or contest an objective along the way. If you drop one guard you could keep the other camped out behind the 'Fex while the Tyrant fires away with its guns and psychic powers.

Also sounds like you need more troops. Maybe drop the Warriors and get yourself a second Tervigon. Now you are spawning at a much higher rate and you've got flexibility. You can leave one Tervigon to camp out on an objective. You can put a Tervy on each flank. You can even outflank with one.

Finally, I'd consider getting some ymgarls to replace Deathleaper. They immediately create deployment issues for your opponent. When they come on board they should be able to earn their points taking out an enemy unit (preferably a scoring unit), they can hold an objective until a Troop choice arrives, can soak up some ranged fire, and they laugh at psychic testing. Not to mention you should be able to utilize them quickly with the help of Hive Commander.

Hive Fleet Antiquitus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:54 pm 
Harpy

Appreciate the commentary and the advice. Some thoughts in response...

One of my main issues right now is looking at the scenario and my opponent and having an immediate idea on whether I should try to go first or second, and whether I should castle, push deploy forward, or reserve everything.

For example, in both games this league, I've chosen to deploy/move first and in both games I castled. First game this was a bad bad idea because Tau were far superior in long-range shooting (duh) and it was a Kill Point mission. In this game, the primary objective was in the middle and I castled (again) for reasons which are not at the moment obvious to me, which made it very difficult to get to the objectives.

In retrospect, I should have deployed forward in both cases; against Tau, because cover was pretty well useless with all the markerlights. In the case of this game, with cumulative objectives at least 18" from deployment zones in combination with having no fast units, and combined with knowing my opponent was highly mobile, deepstriking, CC-focused, tough, and very limited on long-range shooting, should have driven me to deploy everything as far forward as possible in an effort to park on the most valuable objective, then shoot/assault anything that dared to deepstrike nearby.

Admittedly I was avoiding the Doom, but I would have had to shoot it off the board by Turn 2 anyway (not like I could stop the Raven at long range *grumble* *grumble* rupturefex *grumble*) so it would be better to be dealing with it right next to the objective instead of deep in my own deployment zone.

So it seems I need to do a couple things in future games:

- I'm not going to outshoot anyone in the long game, so I need to deploy forward, put out cover screens (gaunts/gargoyles?), take what casualties I take in the first 1-2 turns, and get into the short fight as quickly as possible.

- Get more more fliers, leapers, beasts, deepstrikers, outflankers, and infiltrators in the list (especially scoring units), so I am not limited to walking 6" to get to objectives (since they might be anywhere on the board, and don't seem to be near the deployment zones if the last two games are an indication). This means mycetic spore pod gaunts/warriors, genestealers, and hive commander + tervigon/hormagaunts.

- Toss the deathleaper and replace the rupturefex with an acidfex (or get rid of it completely).

- Seriously consider using deathleaper's EL slot for my own Doom of the Malan'Tai in a spore pod. Although I love the special deployment rules of the ymgarls, and they have done massive damage before to enemies, I can do nearly the same thing with infiltrating genestealers who are both cheaper and scoring. I have been very reluctant to play with the Doom in the past due to T4 (and everyone having krak missiles, meltas, and powerfists), but if I can get him deepstruck within 8" or so of the target unit he'll do some damage even on the turn he arrives, and he'll invite a lot of shooting after that.

[OPEN QUESTION: what is the base size on a mycetic spore pod? how about glue a coconut to a pie plate? This way you can deploy nearly anywhere even on a bad deepstrike, and get a sight-blocking MC obscuring half the board.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:53 pm 
Big One

While all of us will have our advice for you, don't let the first two rounds and our suggestions steer you away from what works for you. In other words, play to YOUR strengths, to your favorite unit strengths, etc., and not to what you anticipate the next round to be. Round three could just as easily be a scenario that demands you castle in the corner, reserve your entire force, or get to enjoy the pleasure of DoW. Radical changes to your list could produce the same results as the first rounds simply because you're basing your future list and strategy on past results, and theres no guarantee what the future has in store for your gribblies (unless you've got someone on the tournament inside).

That said, if you do go with a fast attacking, mobile force, you know you've got to drop the 'fex in favor of a Trygon or two. There's just no comparison. Odds are you'll out distance your Hive Guard so you'll need the speed and vehicle cracking ability those bad boys give you. And bring two because you'll lose one fairly quickly.

Regular genestealers are less expensive and pack a solid punch. They're a staple in my army. But in my experience I've rarely had success infiltrating them. You can't get close enough when the enemy can see them, and if you're fortunate enough to have a LOS piece of terrain, its rarely in the right spot for a great deployment. With ymgarls you have much greater flexibility with placement, plus with their ability to MOVE, RUN, and ASSAULT the turn they come out of dormancy, you can typically get a devestating attack in before the unit takes any fire or attacks in return. You can't say that about infiltrated genestealers.

Spore pods are a solid deployment avenue. From all I've read in the forums a spore pod base shouldn't really be much larger than an MC's base. You could get away with a slightly larger base, like a large blast template, due to there being nothing written as guidance, but go any bigger in a tournament and I think you'd get flagged. The pod itself can be soda can sized, or even the size of a half Nerf football.

Plus, don't put your faith in the Doom. Like you said, every opponent has more than enough to take it down in one turn. Plus with all the anti-psyker you've said is going to be flying about what are the chances it gets its Cataclysm off before it goes "Pop!"? You'll have to commit a spore pod to it as well. Lots of points.

Hive Fleet Antiquitus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:43 am 
Harpy

Added the pictures, finally.