Warpshadow.com

An unofficial discussion board dedicated to the Tyranids of Warhammer 40,000 (tm Games Workshop)
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Mutants from species besides humans?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:06 pm 
Doom of Malan'tai

Imagine it, ork mutants with an extra attack and rending, Mutants in space marine armor, or even Terminator armor!
After all, it could happen, I mean what happens when they're wrong about the size of the cult and there are so few marines that they're slaughtered, Genestealers make mutants, whats to stop them from making space marine mutants. Or maybe they could be some of Fabious Bile's warped creations gone wrong (as usual). Wouldn't that be amazing, humanity would be annihlated (even faster). Like 25 points for a space marine mutant. with the same stats mostly but, WS 6, BS 3, Initiative 6, and 2 rending attacks base. Proboably would have to be an elite choice in a genestealer cult army. And maybe Terminator hybrids as retinues for the patriarch or magus. With Dark Angel robes to cover up the third pair of limbs. Of course they would cost about the same as tyrant guard and only have one wound but who cares, a 2+ save and 5+ invulnerable saves!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:30 pm 
Hive Tyrant

Theres many posts out there and a few sites that show difreent breeds of stealers, just take a search and you should be able to find a few :)

Termagant: A stock character, replaceable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:01 pm 
Little One

There's actually an official miniature of an ork-genestealer hybrid. OOP by now ovcourse.
[Open in new window]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:17 pm 
Big One

reservoir wrote:
There's actually an official miniature of an ork-genestealer hybrid. OOP by now ovcourse.
[Open in new window]
:lol: That is too funny, I have to find me one that would go great with my Cult army.

Updated

Well I went on eBay and found some guy that was selling some of the models but didn't have the GS one listed so I emailed him and he does have one that he is willing to sell me. Its got a few casting flaws but nothing I can't fix. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:08 am 
Little One

Pittman wrote:
reservoir wrote:
[Open in new window]
:lol: That is too funny, I have to find me one that would go great with my Cult army.

Updated

Well I went on eBay and found some guy that was selling some of the models but didn't have the GS one listed so I emailed him and he does have one that he is willing to sell me. Its got a few casting flaws but nothing I can't fix. :D

Don't think twice just get them, those models won't get recasted ever. So it's more like an investing in antics than buying minis :)